I have a post in the most recent issue of Readerly Magazine about some rewarding literary fiction picks for summer. If you’re looking for something substantive, you might enjoy these books from some of my favorite authors.
Would you like to receive an email when there's a new post?Sign up here and I will let you know when I have a new post. Thank you!
- KITCHENS OF THE GREAT MIDWEST by J. Ryan Stradal
- WATCHING EDIE by Camilla Way
- First Book 2017
- 2016 Reading Year In Review
- ALLY HUGHES HAS SEX SOMETIMES by Jules Moulin
- HILLBILLY ELEGY by J.D. Vance
- THE RISEN by Ron Rash
- BOOKED by Kwame Anderson
- UNDERGROUND AIRLINES by Ben Winters
- NOT DEAD YET by Phil Collins
- MY PICTURE PERFECT FAMILY by Marguerite Elisofon
- WILLFUL DISREGARD by Lena Andersson
- THE ART OF NOT BREATHING by Sarah Alexander
- Why I Am Not Reading Right Now
- THE RED CAR by Marcy Dermansky
- MODERN LOVERS by Emma Straub
- ANNE FRANK: HER LIFE IN WORDS AND PICTURES
- CAROUSEL COURT by Joe McGinniss, Jr.
- THE WRONG SIDE OF RIGHT by Jenn Marie Thorne
- THE NEW NEIGHBOR by Leah Stewart